Recent Academic Honors and Awards
Cum laude latin honors from Duke University (2016)
Alona E. Evans Prize for Excellence in International Law (2016)
- Distinction (Departmental Honors) in Political Science (2016)
- Duke University Undergraduate Research Grant (2015)
- Pi Sigma Alpha (National Political Science Honor Society) (2015)
- McNair Scholars Program and National Name Exchange (2015, 2016)
Trinity College of Arts and Sciences Dean’s List (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Other Relevant Skills
- Strong working knowledge of surveys, quantitative and qualitative research methodology.
- Training and Certification in the Responsible Conduct of Research (Duke University & Princeton University)
- Training and Certification in the Conduct of Research with Human Subjects (Duke University).
- Extensive experience using statistical software for data analysis (STATA and R).
- Excellent database management and data visualization skills.
- Advanced computer and internet skills, including with IBM Lotus Notes and WordPress.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Outlook).
- Spanish (native; spoken at home).
- English (native; language of education).
- French ( fluent; DALF C1 qualification).
- Latin ( fluent; GCSE qualification with grade A+).